MG2 is looking for a talented Administrative Assistant?to join our Seattle, WA office.
Guided by our vision to create transformative experiences, MG2 has been delivering award-winning projects for over 50 years. We partner with some of the world’s most recognizable companies and brands to bring exceptional design solutions to life through full architectural, strategic planning, interior design, brand strategy, and program consulting services. At MG2 our greatest strength lies in our people, our partnerships, and our commitment to helping them succeed. We seek world-class talent to deliver integrated, tailored solutions that advance our clients’ enterprise and provide our staff with outstanding career growth experiences that elevate these opportunities.?
Continually recognized as one of the “Best 100 Companies to Work For” by Business Magazine, MG2 works together with industry leaders, passionate teams, and dynamic clients to build successful projects, shaping environments that foster memorable experiences. We actively pursue partners who share an authentic set of values, strengthening our sense of purpose, promoting team coherence, and elevating productivity for MG2 and the communities we serve. Built on?Trust, Passion, Creativity,?and?Confidence,?MG2 delivers performance-driven?Results.?
We deeply care about communities, and passionately devote resources to helping them thrive. MG2 whole-heartedly embraces diversity, actively seek out, and are proud to welcome talent from every walk of life. Our differences, unique perspectives, and elevation of every voice and idea not only makes us stronger, but are absolutely essential to designing and building truly inclusive and equitable experiences and spaces for everyone.
- Coordinate travel and process expense reports
- Create and edit documents and spreadsheets
- Order supplies
- Set up for meetings including arranging catering
- Maintain team calendar and electronic files
- Complete data entry and print reports
- Coordinate logistics for team events and activities
- Take ownership of all tasks and follow MG2 standards
- Adapt to constantly changing circumstances
- Performance aligns with firm-wide strategic plan and goals
- Maintains contract and project files
- Meets teams’ administrative needs
- Produces professional, error-free documents using the current software technology
- Prioritizes and completes tasks in order to deliver desired result within the allotted time frame?
Models firm’s Core Values.? We are Confident,?Creative, Passionate, and Trusted. We generate Results.
- 5+ years of administrative experience
- MS Office proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Strong customer service skills
- Proactive and enthusiastic demeanor
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication skills (both verbally and written)
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work both autonomously and as a team member
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Flexibility to work additional hours and on weekends as needed