MG2 is looking for a talented Mid-Rise Residential Project Manager?to join our Seattle, WA office!
Guided by our vision to create transformative experiences, MG2 has been delivering award-winning projects for over 48 years. We partner with companies around the world to provide emotive design solutions through full architectural, strategic planning, interior design, brand strategy, and program consulting services. At MG2 our greatest strength lies in our partnerships with our clients and our commitment to helping them succeed. We seek world-class talent to deliver integrated, tailored solutions that advance our clients’ enterprise and provide our staff with outstanding career growth experiences that elevate these opportunities.?
For three consecutive years, including 2019, MG2 has been recognized as one of the best 100 companies to work for by Business Magazine. At MG2, you will work together with industry leaders, passionate teams, and dynamic clients to build successful projects, shaping environments that foster memorable experiences. MG2 pursues clients who share an authentic set of values, strengthening our sense of purpose, promoting team coherence, and elevating productivity for MG2 and the communities we serve. Built on?Trust, Passion, Creativity, and?Confidence,?MG2 delivers performance-driven?Results.?
We care about communities and devote resources to helping them thrive. At MG2 we know that it is our differences that make us stronger. We embrace diversity, welcoming talent from every walk of life. The more diverse our perspectives, the more innovative our design solutions.?
- Work with Design Principal and Principal-in-Charge on guidance and management of multiple project teams
- Implementation of successful project delivery
- Oversee delivery quality and conformance with project and/or client standards
- Understand the design intent and goals for successful implementation
- Assists principals with budget development
- Profitability of projects
- Assists principals with project progress updates
- Provide guidance to project staff
- Maintain and nurture direct contact with clients
- Possesses full knowledge of contracts and expectations
- Collaboration and communication with peers in other offices
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture
- Architectural licensure is preferred
- 10+ years of architectural experience
- Experience with managing multiple project schedules and budgets
- Experience with client communications
- Experience with mid-rise residential projects, incl. Type V construction
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD, Revit preferred
- Ability to travel
Follow us on Instagram?@MG2_Design