MG2 is looking for a talented Project Architect?to join our Seattle, WA office in our Client Programs Market.?
Guided by our vision to create transformative experiences, MG2 has been delivering award-winning projects for over 48 years. We partner with companies around the world to provide emotive design solutions through full architectural, strategic planning, interior design, brand strategy, and program consulting services. At MG2 our greatest strength lies in our partnerships with our clients and our commitment to helping them succeed. We seek world-class talent to deliver integrated, tailored solutions that advance our clients’ enterprise and provide our staff with outstanding career growth experiences that elevate these opportunities.?
For three consecutive years, including 2019, MG2 has been recognized as one of the best 100 companies to work for by Business Magazine. At MG2, you will work together with industry leaders, passionate teams, and dynamic clients to build successful projects, shaping environments that foster memorable experiences. MG2 pursues clients who share an authentic set of values, strengthening our sense of purpose, promoting team coherence, and elevating productivity for MG2 and the communities we serve. Built on?Trust, Passion, Creativity, and?Confidence,?MG2 delivers performance-driven?Results.?
We care about communities and devote resources to helping them thrive. At MG2 we know that it is our differences that make us stronger. We embrace diversity, welcoming talent from every walk of life. The more diverse our perspectives, the more innovative our design solutions.?
- Handle technical and production aspects of projects
- Guide design team through the construction documentation process
- Check for code compliance, coordinate with consultants / contractors and develop construction details
- Understand design intent and goals for successful implementation
- Assist in the design control / construction administration phase of projects
- Maintain firm-wide documentation procedures and standards
- Support project management in staffing, fee estimating and scheduling
- Assist Project Manager with proposals / budget development and project status updates
- Assist Project Manager with client coordination
- Provide technical guidance to project staff
- Assist in performance review feedback for project staff
- Serve as secondary point of contact in client communications
- Possess full knowledge of industry best practice standards and expectations
- Bachelor’s or Master’s of Architecture
- Experience with industrial projects (warehouse, depot, distribution center, etc.) preferred, but not required
- Architectural licensure preferred
- 5 – 8?years of experience
- Revit experience required.
- Proficient with SketchUp, Adobe Creative Suite, MS Office, hand sketching / detailing
- Experience with jurisdictional planning approvals, entitlements and research, presentations and site planning
- Experience with building material research / implementation and sustainability