MG2 is looking for?talented Project Manager?to join our Irvine, CA?office.?
Guided by our vision to create transformative experiences, MG2 has been delivering award-winning projects for over 48 years. We partner with companies around the world to provide emotive design solutions through full architectural, strategic planning, interior design, brand strategy, and program consulting services. At MG2 our greatest strength lies in our partnerships with our clients and our commitment to helping them succeed. We seek world-class talent to deliver integrated, tailored solutions that advance our clients’ enterprise and provide our staff with outstanding career growth experiences that elevate these opportunities.?
For three consecutive years, including 2019, MG2 has been recognized as one of the best 100 companies to work for by Business Magazine. At MG2, you will work together with industry leaders, passionate teams, and dynamic clients to build successful projects, shaping environments that foster memorable experiences. MG2 pursues clients who share an authentic set of values, strengthening our sense of purpose, promoting team coherence, and elevating productivity for MG2 and the communities we serve. Built on?Trust, Passion, Creativity, and?Confidence,?MG2 delivers performance-driven?Results.?
We care about communities and devote resources to helping them thrive. At MG2 we know that it is our differences that make us stronger. We embrace diversity, welcoming talent from every walk of life. The more diverse our perspectives, the more innovative our design solutions.?
- Client facing, project leadership role through all phases of project delivery from initial due diligence and feasibility through documentation and construction administration.
- Develop and grow client relationships
- Provide leadership to project staff
- Collaborate and communicate with peers across offices
- Manage project contracts, profitability, and additional services.
- Responsible for?budget development and project progress updates
- Works with Design Principal to guide and manage project team, including consultants
- Implement processes to ensure successful project delivery
- Overall delivery quality and conformance with project and / or client standards
- Responsible for project risk management
- Bachelor or Master of Architecture
- Architectural licensure required
- 10+ years of architectural experience
- Experience with managing project schedules, budgets and client communication
- Experience in site / master planning required
- Experience with entitlements process required
- Demonstrated experience managing large scale project through all phases of design and development
- Demonstrated ability to manage competing client / project demands
- The ideal candidate will thrive in a high-paced environment
- Open to diverse project solutions
- Demonstrated ability to manage change