MG2 is looking for a?talented Senior Project Manager?to join our Seattle, WA office.
Guided by our vision to create transformative experiences, MG2 has been delivering award-winning projects for over 50 years. We partner with some of the world’s most recognizable companies and brands to bring exceptional design solutions to life through full architectural, strategic planning, interior design, brand strategy, and program consulting services. At MG2 our greatest strength lies in our people, our partnerships, and our commitment to helping them succeed. We seek world-class talent to deliver integrated, tailored solutions that advance our clients’ enterprise and provide our staff with outstanding career growth experiences that elevate these opportunities.?
Continually recognized as one of the “Best 100 Companies to Work For” by Business Magazine, MG2 works together with industry leaders, passionate teams, and dynamic clients to build successful projects, shaping environments that foster memorable experiences. We actively pursue partners who share an authentic set of values, strengthening our sense of purpose, promoting team coherence, and elevating productivity for MG2 and the communities we serve. Built on?Trust, Passion, Creativity,?and?Confidence,?MG2 delivers performance-driven?Results.?
We deeply care about communities, and passionately devote resources to helping them thrive. MG2 whole-heartedly embraces diversity, actively seek out, and are proud to welcome talent from every walk of life. Our differences, unique perspectives, and elevation of every voice and idea not only makes us stronger, but are absolutely essential to designing and building truly inclusive and equitable experiences and spaces for everyone.
As a leader in our Consumer Experiences Market, the Senior Project Manger will lead teams and clients with a focus on the Food, Beverage and Grocery categories.? In this role, the Senior Project Manager will work with the Principal-in-Charge and/or the Account Manager, managing teams and clients through all phases of Design and Delivery.? They will inspire design thinking and technical excellence, serving as a role model and leader for other team members. Project types may include Specialty Grocery, Restaurants, Fast Casual Dining, and multi-venue Food Halls.
- Client facing, project leadership through all phases of project delivery from initial due diligence and feasibility through documentation and construction administration.?
- Develop and grow?client?relationships?
- Provide?leadership?to project staff?
- Collaborate and communicate with peers across offices.?
- Manage project contracts, profitability, and additional services.?
- Budget development and project progress updates?
- Guide and manage project team, including consultants?
- Implement processes to ensure successful project delivery?
- Overall delivery quality and conformance with project and / or client standards?
- Identify and address Risks and Issues proactively on each project.
Models firm’s Core Values.? We are Confident,?Creative, Passionate, and Trusted. We generate Results.
- Bachelor or Master of Architecture?
- Architectural licensure?required?
- 10+ years of architectural experience?
- Experience with managing project schedules, budgets and client communication?
- Experience in planning and developing restaurant and grocery solution.
- Working knowledge of all relevant codes, systems, requirements in this category.
- Proficient in 2D/3D software, including Revit and/or AutoCAD.
- Demonstrated ability to manage change.?
- Demonstrated experience managing Food, Beverage and Grocery projects through all phases of design and development.?
- Demonstrated ability to manage competing client / project demands?
- The ideal candidate will thrive in a high-paced environment.?
- Open to diverse project solutions.?